Dominique et Lauriane welcome you at the agency VAN-AWAY Drôme Ardèche
Lauriane spent 5 great years in Canada, Dominique loved Africa and South America.
Both passionate about travelling, they look forward to meeting you.
If you have a dream of travel, which is just waiting to be expressed, the VAN-AWAY Drôme Ardèche team will mobilize to make it come true.
Whatever your interests, always ready to share tips, they will help you organise your road trip according to your desires.
Welcome to their Pierrelatte agency!
Selection of converted vans available for hire at Drôme
No results found.
To discover from our agency VAN-AWAY Drôme
The Drôme agency's good deals
No results found.
Welcome to VAN-AWAY Drôme
Ideally located in the heart of the Rhone Valley, the Van-Away Drôme Ardèche van and van rental agency is situated on the N7 motorway, a dozen minutes from the Montélimar sud motorway exit, close to the Pierrelatte railway station.
The Drôme and the Ardèche, lands of escape par excellence, invite you to many trips and adventures in a van or converted van for hire:
– Head east and choose as your first stop the Saoû forest, an atypical geological site, base camp for many hikes, climbing routes, mountain biking and cycling (bike carriers for your van are available for hire at the agency).
– Continue towards the Vercors Regional Nature Park, always dazzling with its sublime roads, the green landscapes of the Diois and its wild high plateaux with chiselled crests.
– Turn south, into the Drôme Provençale, the undisputed kingdom of colours and flavours. On the markets of the Drôme, a pioneer of organic produce in France, you will taste truffles, black olives from Nyons, nougat from Montélimar, and the famous picodon with a sip of Crozes-Hermitage or other Côtes-du-Rhône appellations.
– Opt for the routes of lavender, wines or sparkling local craft beers. A must for roadtrips in a converted van…
– Stroll through the narrow streets of Mirmande, a village classified as one of the most beautiful in France (4 other villages among the Most Beautiful in France are in the Drôme: le Poët-Laval, La Garde-Adhémar, Grignan and Montbrun-les-Bains). Enter the galleries and local craft shops of Poët-Laval, a perched village and of Dieulefit, queen of pottery.
– Visit places steeped in history: the castles of the Drôme (Montélimar, Grignan, Suze-la-Rousse), the miniature Provencal village, or the Palais Idéal du Facteur Cheval.
– Recharge your batteries in the thermal baths of Montbrun-les-Bains located in the Baronnies Regional Natural Park.
– Spoil your children at the Palais des Bonbons, in the animal parks of Peaugres, Upie and the Crocodile Farm.
To reach the wonderful Ardèche, cross the Rhône with your rental van or van for a day or two…
– Explore the stone arch of the Vallon Pont d’Arc in the heart of its fantastic gorges, as far as Mont Gerbier-de-Jonc.
– Live the adventure of a canoeing descent from Balazuc, near the imposing Château de Vogüé.
– Challenge yourself to the spectacular climbing routes of the Cirque de Gens and the via ferrata of the Pont du Diable.
– Take a blueberry hike on the Ardèche mountains, and whet your appetite for the famous Ardèche creek and the chestnut caillette.
– Stroll with a home-made ice cream at Lake Issarlès.
Visit the Chauvet cave classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, but also the Aven d’Orgnac, Jaujac and its basaltic organs.
– Take a breather on the Via Rhôna by bike or ride through the Gorges du Doux on board the Lamastre steam train.
If you dream of going further… don’t hesitate to contact us, we offer a 300 kms daily rental package on all our vans and vans for hire. In that case, why not…
– Take advantage of a weekend to explore the wild beaches of l’Espiguette, just a stone’s throw from Grau-du-roi. Take your time to criss-cross the Camargue, a refuge for pink flamingos and a paradise for horses.
– Embark in Marseille on the ferry towards Corsica and enjoy a stay in complete freedom along the coast, passing through the Calanques de Piana, Ajaccio, Bonifacio.
For a holiday in the sun, at high altitude, explore the Écrins national park located between the towns of Grenoble and Briançon. This protected area is a must for mountain lovers. You can spend the night at the Aile froide campsite in the heart of an exceptional natural environment. And in the warmth of our rental vans and vans all have autonomous stationary heating!
Don’t wait any longer to treat yourself to a van road trip to Croatia via Italy and Slovenia. And don’t miss the Dolomites. Venice, Florence and their architectural treasures will also satisfy your culinary marathon desires.
Ideal departure for your escapades throughout the year, the van rental agency VAN-AWAY Drôme Ardèche offers you newly fitted out vans and vans for all your dreams of adventures and itinerant stays!
FACILITIES OFFERED BY THE VAN-AWAY DROME-ARDECHE CAMPERVAN RENTAL AGENCY
Free secure parking for your car, for the duration of your holiday.Transfer from the Montélimar railway station to the VAN-AWAY Drôme Ardèche Agency available on requestA host of optional extras for your camping comfort including: bike racks, chemical toilets, gas-barbecues, awnings…