Terms & ConditionsCampervan rental Terms & Conditions
Definition of Terms
The « renter » is defined as the individual or company in whose name this rental contract is undertaken. If the renter is an individual, he/she is also the principal driver and the signatory of the contract. If the renter is a company, or collective then the principal driver is the signatory of the contract.
The « lessor » is defined as the Company VAN-AWAY EURL whose legal information is as follows :
Registration number : RCS Montauban 537 831 240
Date of Registration : 16 November 2011
SIRET : 537831240.00016
Capital : €30,000
Activity : Short and medium term car and recreational vehicles (7711A)
Company Seat : Cassagne, 82600 Aucamville
Director : Jean-Philippe Ferton
The « campervan» refers to a leisure activity vehicle / van / campervan leased by the company Van-Away to the renter.
The « campervan » is described under the heading « Vehicle Condition Report» in the annex to the contract.
The rental « contract » agreed between VAN-AWAY and the renter, includes the general conditions relating to the rental (see below), the « vehicle condition report »
(signed at the pick up and drop off time of the Campervan) and the damage deposit.
The rental of a Campervan from VAN-AWAY, formalized by the drawing up and the signature of a rental contract, implies the acceptance of (without reservation of any sort on the part of the renter) the general conditions of the rental. We strongly recommend that you read the conditions carefully.
Article 1- What conditions must be met by the
renter ? What documents must he/she produce ?
The principal driver and if applicable, the additional driver mentioned in the contract, must be over 23 years of age and have a current driver’s licence that has been valid for more than 3 years.
At the time of the signing of the contract, the principal driver must present :
– Valid for more than 3 years
– For non european licences : Either written in French, or completed by an International driver’s licence
a credit card in his/her own name, to proceed with the rental payment
a credit card or cheque in his/her own name for the payment of the deposit (see items listed under « deposit » articles 2.4 and 5.2)
Warning : failure to comply with these conditions or the failure to produce any of the above documents will result in the cancellation of the contract, without refunding the sums made by the renter for the reservation of the Campervan.
Article 2- What are the conditions of the reservation, the rates of payment and cancellation fees ?
2.1 – Reservation
The reservation of the Campervan by the renter is carried out in 3 steps :
1. The request for the reservation by the renter, including his/her choices of the type of Campervan, the accessories and furnishings and the dates. This request can be made :
2. Confirmation by email from Van-Away to the renter with a dated invoice, the type of Campervan (and its furnishings and accessories) and the applicable tariff. The invoice is valid for one month from the date of its being sent.
3. Payment by the renter of a 30% deposit (with a minimum of 50 euros) of the rental tariff by credit card. The reservation is not valid until Van-Away has deposited the amount.
2.2 – Tariffs
The rental price is the one communicated by the hirer in the quote,
valid for one month subject to van availability, sent at the time of booking.
The rental price includes:
– Local taxes (the rates mentioned are always inclusive of VAT)
– The rental price of the vehicle according to the tariff period
– Accessories and furnishings added to the van
– Kitchen equipment
– Insurance and 24 hour assistance (details in article 6)
– A mileage package: 300 kms/day (200 kms/day for the USHUAIA, GRAND CALIFORNIA and PATAGONIA ranges)
– 2 authorized drivers
2.3 – Payment
Payment of the booking deposit (at the time of the reservation) must be made by credit card or bank transfer.
Payment of the balance remaining for the rental (at the time that the vehicle is picked up by the renter) must be made by credit card, cheque (in Euros), or cash
The damage deposit must be paid either by cheque (drawn on French bank accounts) or by authorised direct debit on a credit card. This sum will not be deposited during the rental period (see article 5.2). The Tenant authorises Van-Away to debit all or part of the security deposit in the case of sums due (details article 5.2.2).
In the event of defaulted or non-payment (passing the payment deadline) :
At the time of the reservation (the deposit) : the reservation is cancelled
At the time of Campervan pick up (the balance of rental payment due): the rental is
cancelled without refund of sums already paid
After the Campervan pick up (default of balance payment due for the rental after the renter has departed) :
– The rental contract is cancelled. The renter is informed by telephone (call and SMS).
– The Campervan must be returned immediately
– The sums already paid will not be refunded
– The renter is liable for the rental amount plus an additional « late payment » penalty of 10% (of total rental tariff).
– In the event that the Campervan is not returned from the day after the cancellation of the contract, the renter will be charged €200 per day for the delay
– The renter agrees that VAN-AWAY deducts these penalties from his/her credit card. In addition, VAN-AWAY can proceed with penal procedures for non-return of the Campervan and breach of confidence.
In the event of cancellation less than 48 hours before departure or no show on the day of departure, the balance will automatically be debited from the credit card used to pay the deposit.
2.4 – Cancelling and changing the reservation (except French Polynesia)
2.4.1 – Complete cancellation by the renter, cancellation insurance not subscribed
In the case of a cancellation of the reservation by the tenant:
– More than 2 months before the start of the rental period: the deposit is returned after deduction of a fixed amount of 50 euros
– If the cancellation is made less than 2 months before the start of the rental period, the deposit will not be returned, unless the vehicle can be re-rented by the lessor.
2.4.2 – Complete cancellation by the renter, cancellation insurance subscribed
In the case of a cancellation of the reservation by the tenant having subscribed to the cancellation option:
– If the cancellation occurs up to 10 days before the start of the rental period, the rental will be reimbursed and the lessor will only retain the amount of the cancellation insurance. The hirer can also request a postponement of the rental at no cost (see above)
– If the cancellation occurs less than 10 days before the start of the rental period: the deposit is not refunded, unless the vehicle can be re-rented by the lessor.
2.4.3 – Early return on the part of the hirer, with cancellation insuranceIn the case of an early return of the tenant having subscribed to the cancellation option :
– A credit note of half the amount of the remaining days will be given for a next rental and can be
used for 2 years
– No reimbursement will be made
Article 3 – What are the conditions that apply to the delivery and handing back of the Campervans
3.1 – Description of the rented Campervan
VAN-AWAY wherever possible provides the renter with the Campervan reserved by the former. This Campervan is characterised by :
In the event that a Campervan becomes unavailable (for reasons of breakdown, accident, delay caused by previous renter) VAN-AWAY will do everything possible to supply a replacement Campervan as soon as possible. This Campervan might have different features to the one booked by the renter. In this case :
If the renter refuses the substitute Campervan or the delay, his deposit will be completely refunded (exception : a Campervan of the same standard but with a different colour/design/brand than the one requested is not considered a reason for cancellation by the renter).
If the renter accepts the substitute Campervan and if relevant, the delay, VAN-AWAY will reduce the rental price with regard to the new Campervan and its furnishings (even if the replacement Campervan is of a higher standard) taking into account the new duration of the rental.
In the event that an alternative solution cannot be found by VAN-AWAY, the rental will be cancelled and the whole of the deposit will be refunded to the renter.
Under no circumstances can the client claim compensation or interest to cover :
The impossibility for VAN-AWAY to insure the rental during the prescribed period
The delay of the delivery of a Campervan or
The replacement of a reserved Campervan for a substituted Campervan
3 .2 – Campervan pick-up
The Campervan can be picked up either from VAN-AWAY offices, or any other location (airport, railway station…) proposed by VAN-AWAY offices.
In the case where the renter picks up his customised van at the VAN-AWAY premises and leaves his own vehicle during the rental period, VAN-AWAY will not be held responsible for the breakdown, theft, vandalising, attempted theft or damage resulting from force majeur to the renters own vehicle. These claims must be assumed by the renter and his insurance providers.
The days and times of Campervan pick-up are :
– For a rental of more than 4 days : The morning of the agreed rental start date from 9am (according to the agency)
– For a 2-day or 3-day rental : pick up can be made without supplement the day before from 6pm (chargeable service and according to the agency)
– For all other times, please contact us
– Saturday from 9am
– For all other times, please contact us
VAN-AWAY hands over the Campervan to the renter in perfect working order, clean both inside and outside, with a full tank of petrol and water supply and all administrative documents required to operate it.
The condition of the Campervan (interior and exterior) is described in the document “Vehicle Condition Report” in the rental contract. The renter and VAN-AWAY will agree and sign a pre-rental inspection form citing any visible defects before departure. The renter has the right, during the first 10 kilometers of his journey to contact VAN-AWAY to indicate a non-identified defect when the Campervan was picked up. After this point, the rented Campervan will be considered to be conforming to the condition described in this document.
VAN-AWAY cannot take into account claims concerning visible defects that were not indicated in the “Vehicle Condition Report”.
3.3 – Returning the Campervan
The Campervan will be returned in the same location as for the pick-up.
The days and times of Campervan drop off are :
– The last rental day until 5.30pm (according to the agency)
– For all other times, please contact us
– Friday until 5.30pm (according to the agency)
– For all other times, please contact us
The Campervan must be returned at the time and date indicated on the rental contract.
– If VAN-AWAY is in agreement, the return date will be changed. In this case, the renter gives VAN-AWAY the authorisation to carry out a direct payment on the renter’s credit card, for the additional rate based on the daily rental tariff in effect (low, mid or high season).
– If VAN-AWAY is not in agreement, and the Campervan is not returned on the date stated in the contract, the late payment fine is set at 200€ per day in addition to the daily rate based on the rental tariff in effect (low, mid or high season).The renter agrees that VAN-AWAY deducts these penalties from his/her credit card. In addition, VAN-AWAY can proceed with penal procedures for non-return of the Campervan and breach of confidence.
In the event that the renter refuses to sign the ‘vehicle condition report’ on returning the Campervan, the renter accepts that VAN-AWAY has the right to seek recource from an independent automobile expert to assess the returned ‘vehicle condition report’ and that the cost of this intervention will be met by the renter.
The Campervan will be returned :
Clean inside + outside (unless cleaning service subscribed) : The vehicle must be in the same state of cleanliness as when the vehicle was handed over. In the case of a subscription to the cleaning package, the vehicle must be returned in an acceptable state of cleanliness (clean kitchen and crockery, condition of the bodywork allowing an inventory to be made).
With a full tank of petrol (made less than 10km from the place of return)
With discarded bins, emptied waste water and emptied and cleaned toilets
With all of the furnishings, accessories, locking and anti-theft material provided in working order
With all of the paperwork (carte grise) pertaining to the Campervan and all the documents provided on the day of departure
In the condition mutually agreed to in the “Vehicle Condition Report »established at the
time of the Campervan pick up
All expenses associated with the failure to comply with the above conditions will fall to the renter (see renter’s financial responsibility – article 5).
3.4 –Reclaiming the Campervan by VAN-AWAY, with breach of contract
The renter authorises VAN-AWAY to terminate the rental contract and take back the Campervan at anytime in the following cases :
The renter has not abided by the terms and general conditions of the rental contract
The renter has provided false or misleading information to VAN-AWAY
The Campervan appears to be abandoned
The Campervan has not been returned at the agreed day stipulated in the rental contract
The passengers or the Campervan are put at risk
The renter has failed to pay or is in arrears
Article 4- What is the renter’s responsibility in terms of the Campervan ?
The renter is solely responsible for the Campervan. He/she insures its proper use, maintenance, and the security of the Campervan and all of the equipment and documents within it.
4.1 – Campervan Security
In addition, he/she will not leave the keys or the Campervan’s paperwork (insurance, carte grise) inside the Campervan.
He/she furthermore undertakes to keep accessories like GPS, telephones, DVD players out of sight when the Campervan is parked, closed and unattended.
4.2 – Campervan maintenance
The renter is responsible for the cleaning and general upkeep of the Campervan during the rental period including :
– In the event that a tire must be replaced, it must be fitted with tires of the same dimension, type and where possible the same brand and tread as the original
– VAN-AWAY must be contacted to provide the various references for the maintenance products ( oil, brake fluid, antifreeze etc) to be used
4.3 – Using the Campervan
The renter undertakes to respect the recommendations provided by the lessor at the time that the Campervan is picked up. These recommendations pertain to driving the Campervan, usage of its in-built equipment and the usage of the additional equipment added to the Campervan by VAN-AWAY.
The rental is strictly individual. The principal driver renter undertakes to forbid anyone other than him/herself to drive the Campervan the exception being the additional driver cited in the contract, except in the case of an unavoidable force majeure.
The principal driver/ renter undertakes throughout the rental period :
To drive carefully, respecting the speed limits and the rules of the road enforced by the territory being traversed
To informe Van-Away of the presence of a pet (charges depending on the agencies)
To be aware of the size of the Campervan, notably its height
To avoid driving while intoxicated, drunk, under the influence of drugs
To respect the number of passengers stated on the campervan registration papers (« carte grise ») To refrain from sub-leasing the Campervan
To refrain from transporting people or goods in exchange for payment
To refrain from using the Campervan for publicity purposes or for propoganda of any nature
To refrain from either towing a trailer or any other vehicle or pushing another vehicle
To refrain from transporting dangerous goods
To refrain from exposing the Campervan to salt water
To refrain from driving on anything other than paved roads (fields, mud, sand, unpaved tracks)
To refrain from driving in the snow without the equipment supplied by VAN-AWAY
To refrain from smoking or vaporizing inside the Campervan
To refrain from climbing onto the roof
To refrain from travelling with animals or pets
Do not use an abrasive sponge to clean the inside and outside of the van
To refrain from travelling in countries not covered by the insurance provided by VAN-AWAY (see list of countries on the green card)
To refrain from driving in the event that his/her licence has been revoked
- Article 5 – What is the renter’s financial liability ? How is it guaranteed ?
5.1 – Financial liability of the renter
5.1.1 – Campervan Maintenance
The renter is liable for the payment of all necessary cleaning, maintenance, and day-to-day running of the Campervan throughout the rental period as described in article 4.2 :
Cleaning the interior and exterior of the Campervan
Filling up the tank (diesel) throughout the rental period and leaving a full tank at drop-off (made less than 10km from the place of return)
Topping up the oil and other liquids during the rental period by a professional (example:Ad Blue, coolant…)
Restocking the cooking gas at the end of the rental
Expenses for servicing the Campervan will be met by the renter in the event that the Campervan isn’t returned in the condition described in the “Vehicle Condition Report » established at the time of the Campervan pick up:
In case of invoicing of the cleaning package on the return of the vehicle (service not subscribed to on departure), a surcharge may be applied (pricing according to agency).
Fuel :in the event that the tank is not full, a charge of €30 will be
billed, as well as the additional cost of a full tank of diesel.
5.1.2 – Financial liability following damage and theft covered by the insurance
The renter’s financial liability corresponds to the payment of the insurance excess, and is limited to the damage deposit.
The renter’s financial liability corresponds to the payment of the insurance excess, and is limited to the damage deposit.
5.1.3 – Financial liability following damage and theft not covered by the insurance
In case of damage or theft not covered by the insurance, the renter is wholly liable.
Please refer to article 6 for details relative to the VAN-AWAY insurance policy and to the condtions concerning damage and theft not covered by your rental contract.
5.1.3 – Parking tickets and fines
The renter is liable for the payment of any violations and or sanctions (financial and legal) throughout the rental period : speeding, parking etc.
In the event that the hirer does not process his or her tickets, the hirer authorises Van-Away :
– to debit his security deposit with the amount of the increase required by the authorities.
The local taxes in force will be applied.
– to charge him/her an additional processing fee of 30€ for a french fine or 90€ for a foreign one.
5.1.4 – Lost keys and papers pertaining to the Campervan
In the event that the keys or the Campervan’s papers are lost, the renter will undertake to make all the necessary declarations required for obtaining a duplicate and replace the items at his/her own expense.
If the loss means that the Campervan is put out of circulation and cannot be rented by VAN-AWAY, the expenses of the immobilisation, calculated on the basis of the daily rental rate in force, will be paid by the renter.
5.2 – Guarantee of the renter’s financial liability : the damage deposit
5.2.1 – Payment of the refundable damage deposit
Renting a VAN-AWAY Campervan requires a damage deposit in the amount of 1900 euros (2400 euros for New Caledonia).
This security deposit covers all sums owed by the tenant (see below, section 5.2.2).
The money towards the damage deposit will not be deposited during the rental period.
The damage deposit must be made by cheque (drawn on a French bank) or credit card.
The renter agrees that VAN-AWAY is authorised to withdraw the amounts owed by the renter in accordance with the enforced contract.
5.2.2 – Handing back the damage deposit
The damage deposit is automatically released 7 days after the campervan returned or two months after the drop off date of the Campervan with the possible deductions:
Of the cost of replacing or repairing items following damage caused to the Campervan
Of parking tickets or traffic violations
Of late return penalties in the event of delayed Campervan drop off
Of the cost of exceeding the kilometer limit, if the renter has not chosen the « unlimited kilometer » option : 0,35 euros per kilometer driven beyond the authorized limit
In the case of expenses of restoration noted at the time of the restitution of the van, the tenant authorizes VAN-AWAY to immediately debit whole or part of the deposit:
– for lack of fuel, cleaning costs, late penalties
– due to property damage and first estimate from VAN-AWAY staff. If these damages require an expertise from a repairer or body shop, an invoice will be established and sent to the tenant after his return date. This invoice will give place either to a complementary payment by the tenant, or to a refund of VAN-AWAY in the case of an overpayment.
Article 6- What insurance and roadside assistance policies ar
e included in the rental contract ?
6.1 – Contractual insurance and roadside assistance coverage
The insurance and assistance are applicable :
For incidents and accidents occuring whence the principal driver/renter or the named alternate driver (mentioned in the contract) is behind the wheel
In the countries listed on the green insurance card
During the contracted rental period
Only if the renter has acted in accordance with all of the responsibilites associated with the Campervans as described in article 4.
The insurance contract included in the rental includes:
– Motor third party liability insurance, to cover all damage caused by the drivers mentioned on the contract:
– Damage to third parties: buildings, goods, people…
– Damage to the vehicle’s passengers
– Personal driver’s guarantee
– An all-risk damage insurance, theft and fire, natural disasters, and acts of vandalism to cover damage caused to the rented vehicle. In case of total or partial responsibility of the renter, this insurance includes an excess of 1900€ (2400€ for New Caledonia), covered by the renter’s deposit
– This excess can be reduced to 300€ – Deposit not cashed of 1900€, at-fault accident – with our partial excess buy-back formula (29€ per day, minimum of 90€ + multi-driver cover included) (service not available in New Caledonia)
– For any incident related to the misuse of the vehicle and its accessories, vehicle at a standstill, this excess can also be reduced thanks to the additional insurance “Material damage” (59€ per rental). This supplementary insurance covers damage to the van, its equipment and accessories: broken furniture, torn tent canvas, torn awning, etc. For this type of damage, the excess is reduced to 20% of the price of the repairs (for example, the price of an awning in 2022 was 900€). Service not available in Reunion and New Caledonia
– The excess applies in full or in part, depending on the driver’s share of responsibility
– The excess applies for each event. Several deductibles are therefore applicable in the event of non-contemporary losses
– Insurance against glass breakage. This insurance includes an excess of 300€, covered by the tenant’s deposit
6.1.2 Campervan roadside assistance
Campervan roadside assistance included in the rental contract is available 24/7 (except New Caledonia) and covers :
Help or advice with an accident report
Assistance in case of puncture
Towing of the Campervan or on site breakdown service
In the event of an accident or incident call 03 29 39 06 06 (in France) or 0033 3 29 39 06 06 outside of France – available 24/7. In the event that the Campervan is immobilised following an accident, incident or theft, the VAN-AWAY help contract offers no refund to the renter for the interruption of his/her voyage nor payment of damages and interest.
6.2 – Incidents not covered by the insurance policy
The following damage caused to the Campervan are not covered by the VAN-AWAY insurance policy :
Theft or deterioration of the renter’s personal effects and those of the passengers in the Campervan
Loss of the keys or the Campervan’s papers
Damage to the Campervan rented by VAN-AWAY or to a third party in the event that the driver of the Campervan is neither the principal driver/renter nor the additional driver mentioned in the contract
Damage to the Campervan rented by VAN-AWAY or to a third party in a country not included on the insurance green card
Damage to the Campervan rented by VAN-AWAY or to a third party outside of the rental period stated in the contract
Damage to the Campervan in the event of failure by the renter to uphold his/her
responsibility concerning the maintenance and the use of the Campervan as set out in article 4. The following examples include (but are not limited to) the damage not covered :
Use of inadequate fuel
Damage to tires
Damage and deterioration caused by careless use of the Campervan (interior and exterior damage) : Torn or stained seats, broken equipment, exterior dents (to the body and the bumpers)…etc,
Damage due to driving the Campervan on sand, through mud or snow
Damage due to a state of intoxication of the driver
Damage arising from the false or misleading information and or declarations made by the renter to VAN-AWAY and to its insurer, or the deliberate omission of information on the part of the renter or the impossibility of using the information furnished by the renter (notably in the case of an accident report)
Damage arising from not providing in time relevant information concerning an accident or incident (notably in the case of an accident report)
Damage arising from the abandonment or the non-return of the Campervan within the contracted time period
The renter agrees that VAN-AWAY shall be wholly authorised to withdraw sums owed by the renter, even if these sums exceed the amount of the damage deposit.
In the event of a dispute concerning the amount of money required to fix the Campervan taken to be repaired by VAN-AWAY, the renter will be entitled to engage at his or her own expense a certified independent expert (licenced by the tribunals) within 5 days following notification of the request for payment sent by VAN-AWAY. The conclusions of this expert will be final and applied to both parties.
6.3 – Insurance guidelines in case of damage to the Campervan
Two possible cases can occur in the event of damage caused to a Campervan rented by VAN-AWAY :
The damage caused is solely the fault of an identified third party : the third party insurance is financially liable for the cost of repairing the Campervan rented by VAN-AWAY. On the condition that the third party is identified and insured, the renter is not financially liable. The administration costs for the renter are fixed at €50.
The damage caused is either wholly or partially the fault of the renter: He’s financially liable.
In the event of a dispute concerning the amount of money required to fix the Campervan taken
to be repaired by VAN-AWAY, the renter will be entitled to engage at his or her own expense a certified independent expert (licenced by the tribunals) within 5 days following notification of the request for payment sent by VAN-AWAY. The conclusions of this expert will be final and applied to both parties.
PLEASE NOTE : You are reminded that in the event that the renter is involved in several accidents or incidents during the rental period, each accident or incident will independently be subject to compensation according to the guidelines stated above.
Article 7 – What to do in case of an accident, breakdown or theft ?
7.1 – In case of an accident…
In the event of an accident involving a third party, the renter is responsible for :
– Identifying the circumstances of the accident and the responsibilities of the parties concerned (the renter and the third party)
* Identifying the third party : name, address, telephone numbers, drivers’ licence number and licence plate number
– Declare the accident to the insurers within 48 hours
* Put the customer care procedure into effect, if necessary
7.2 – In case of a breakdown…In the event that the Campervan breaks down, it is the renter’s responsibility to :
Inform VAN-AWAY immediately so that VAN-AWAY can proceed with providing its customer care if necessary
Refrain from making any repairs or replacing spare parts without VAN-AWAY’s accord
Request and retain (in the case of repairs or spare parts replaced with VAN-AWAY’s accord) the invoices in the name of VAN-AWAY. These invoices will be reimbursed by VAN-AWAY if the incident or breakdown conforms to normal usage and the renter bears no liability (see article 4, renter’s liability)
7.3 – In case of theft or attempted burglary…
In case of theft or attempted burglary involving damage to the Campervan, it is the renter’s responsibility to
Immediately inform VAN-AWAY so that it can declare the theft or attempted burglary to the insurers within 48 hours
File (within 24 hours of the event) a report with the police or gendarmerie nearest to the place where the incident occured. The renter will be given a receipt for his declaration. This procedure will launch the investigation. It will also be the method by which the renter can deny his responsibility should the thief provoke an accident.
Article 8- Data Protection
8.1 – Using personal information
The renter accepts that VAN-AWAY gathers personal information (address, telephone number, email)
This information is confidential and will not be divulged by VAN-AWAY
This information will be used by VAN-AWAY
To guarantee the reservation of the Campervan and to establish a rental contract
To augment the VAN-AWAY client database (archive of client information following the rental, dispatching promotional offers…)
To resolve any litigation and to apply the general rental conditions
8.2 – Access to, modification and saving of personal information
In accordance with the law, the renter maintains access rights to the communication, change or correction and deletion of personal information gathered by VAN-AWAY. He/she can exercise this right by contacting in writing (through the post) to VAN-AWAY (VAN-AWAY- Cassagne 82600 Aucamville France) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
VAN-AWAY will archive personal data on a reliable secure platform made up of a single copy conforming to items in article 1348 of the Civil Code. The VAN-AWAY archives will be used as proof of communications, reservations, payments and transactions carried out between the two parties. These archives are available to the renter on demand by contacting email@example.com
8.3 – Mediation
In the event of a dispute, and after a written complaint to our services has remained unsuccessful, you may
contact the FNA Mediator free of charge with a view to amicably resolving your dispute.
The FNA Mediator Immeuble Axe Nord
9 & 11 avenue Michelet
93583 Saint Ouen Cedex
Please consult the FNA Mediator’s website for information on the mediation process and to submit your case online.